CHICAGO - The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is pleased to announce the organization's Board of Directors for 2021. The NAFCD Board is comprised of senior executives from both distributor and supplier member firms representing all types of floor covering materials, related supplies and accessories.
"We are pleased to welcome an impressive group of leaders to the 2021 NAFCD Board of Directors," said NAFCD Executive Vice President Kevin Gammonley. "I am confident in this Board's ability to carry on with NAFCD's strategic mission and goals for 2021 in new and innovative ways."
The 2021 NAFCD Board of Directors includes:
• President: Shane Richmond, Fishman Flooring Solutions, Baltimore, MD
• President-Elect: Kyle Gorny, Blakely Products, Warren, MI
• Vice President: A.J. Warne, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, WV
• Treasurer: Robert Marra, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, WV
• Immediate Past President: Dunn Rasbury, A&M Supply, Marietta, GA
• Dori Blitzstein, Roesel-Heck Company, Inc., Baltimore, MD
• Brian Green, J.J. Haines, Glen Burnie, MD
• Derek Brooks, TORLYS, Mississauga, ON
• DJ Lee, Professional Flooring Supply, Fort Worth, TX
• Pat Theis, Herregan Distributors, Eagan, MN
• Austin Starnes, BPI, Memphis, TN
• Steve Bjorklund, USG, Chicago, IL
• Joe Cavanaugh, Tarkett, Salon, OH
• Mike Croes, Sika USA, Lyndhurst, NJ
• Michael Eckhardt, Next Floor, Waterloo, ON
• Jim Nielsen, Foss Floors, Rome, GA
• Dave Wallace, Precision Flooring Products, Morristown, TN
The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is a North American, not-for-profit trade association serving distributors and suppliers of floor covering materials and related products. Its purpose is to enable wholesale floor covering distributors to be the most efficient, professional and profitable vehicle for bringing their suppliers' product to market resulting in the highest degree of customer satisfaction. NAFCD is dedicated to providing its members with opportunities to learn from each other, stay ahead of trends, and become better educated on ways to grow their business. For more information, visit www.nafcd.org.