CHICAGO - The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is pleased to announce the organization's Board of Directors for 2019. The NAFCD Board is comprised of industry executives from both distributor and supplier member firms that handle all types of floor covering materials, related products and accessories.
"We are excited to see where this strong volunteer leadership team will take NAFCD in 2019," said NAFCD Executive Vice President Kevin Gammonley. "I am confident that this year's Board of Directors will continue to enhance NAFCD's membership value and overall mission."
The 2019 NAFCD Board of Directors includes:
• President: Steve McKenna, McKenna Distribution Ltd., Regina, SK
• President-Elect: Dunn Rasbury, A&M Supply, Marietta, GA
• Vice President: Shane Richmond, Fishman Flooring Solutions, Baltimore, MD
• Treasurer: Geoff Work, The R.A. Siegel Co., Mableton, GA
• Immediate Past President: David Powell, Erickson's Flooring & Supply Co., Ferndale, MI
• David Schmelzer, Lanham Hardwood, Louisville, KY
• Kyle Gorny, Blakely Products, Warren, MI
• AJ Warne, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, WV
• Sven Johnson, Taiga Building Products, Calgary, AB
• Dori J. Blitzstein, Roesel-Heck Company, Inc., Baltimore, MD
• Russ Rogg, Metroflor Corporation, Norwalk, CT
• Joe Cavanaugh, Tarkett, Salon, OH
• Mike Croes, Sika USA, Lyndhurst, NJ
• Mark Johnson, Traxx Corporation, Pomona, CA
• Dave Wallace, Precision Flooring Products, Morristown, TN
• Jim Nielsen, FloorSource, Lafayette, GA
The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is a North American, not-for-profit trade association serving distributors and suppliers of floor covering materials and related products. Its purpose is to enable wholesale floor covering distributors to be the most efficient, professional and profitable vehicle for bringing their suppliers' product to market resulting in the highest degree of customer satisfaction. NAFCD is dedicated to providing its members with opportunities to learn from each other, stay ahead of trends, and become better educated on ways to grow their business. For more information about NAFCD, visit www.nafcd.org or contact NAFCD Headquarters at (312) 321-6836.