ST. LOUIS, April 4, 2019 - The National Wood Flooring Association is offering freight shipping discounts for its members through YRC Freight. The discounts are part of NWFA’s Savings4Members program, which offers a wide variety of discounts on typical business services.
YRC Freight is committed to providing members with special negotiated rates on shipping services, including a competitive option for inbound and outbound shipments from 150 lbs. and greater. YRC offers a variety of shipping solutions, including standard, guaranteed, expedited, cross-border Canada, exhibit, truckload, and custom services.
• Time-Critical service moves in the fastest network.
• Fast, seamless and simple cross-border services throughout North America.
• Experts in exhibit/trade show with dedicated exhibit managers with 24/7 customer service team.
• No-cost inbound guarantee on trade show shipments, including 30-day free storage to all tradeshows.
• Book, track, and manage shipments anytime and anywhere.
To learn more about this program and other savings programs, visit https://www.nwfa.org/business-services.aspx. You can also visit with YRC Freight (Booth 1821) at the Wood Flooring Expo in Fort Worth, Texas, May 1–3.
The National Wood Flooring Association is a not-for-profit trade organization, with more than 3,200 member companies worldwide, dedicated to educating consumers, architects, designers, specifiers and builders in the uses and benefits of wood flooring. NWFA members receive the best in educational training, benefits, technical resources, and networking, to advance their professionalism and success. The NWFA is located at 111 Chesterfield Industrial Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO 63005, and can be contacted at 800.422.4556 (USA & Canada), 636.519.9663 (local and international), or online at www.nwfa.org.