ST. LOUIS, Mar. 29, 2019 - NWFA Chairman, Chris Zizza, represented the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) with a presentation on wood flooring trends at the fifth World Flooring Forum (WFF) and the 22nd China Flooring Industry Summit Forum.
The event took place March 25, in Shanghai, China, the day before the opening of DOMOTEX/asia CHINAFLOOR 2019. The goal of the event is to attract the talents of the global flooring industry chain, predict market trends, and share innovative ideas to jointly boost the integration of the industrial chain, domestic market development, and cooperation on international exchange and trade.
A highlight of the conference was a global market overview presented by eight keynote speakers from Europe, the U.S., Australia, and China. Presenters shared their perspectives on the current status and future market trend of the flooring industry in China, Europe, and North America.
Other speakers included:
• Man Wang, Secretary General, China Forest Industry Federation (CFIF) and Executive President, China National Forest Products Industry Association (CNFPIA)
• Feng Shi, President, China National Forest Products Industry Association (CNFPIA)
• Bin Lv Secretary General, Flooring Committee of CNFPIA
• Bruce Zwicker, Former CEO, J.J. Haines & Co.
• Karl Scheucher, Managing Director, European Producers of Laminate Flooring Association
• Xinjian Luo, Director, Research Institute of Forestry Policy and Information (RIFPI)
• Jun Du, Purchasing Director, VANKE Group
WFF is organized by the China National Forest Products Industry Association (CNFPIA), the Chinese Academy of Forestry, and hosted by the Flooring Board Special Committee of CNFPIA, the Research Institute of Wood Industry and VNU Exhibitions Asia. WFF also received official support from the State Forestry Administration and the Shanghai Municipal Government.
The National Wood Flooring Association is a not-for-profit trade organization, with more than 3,200 member companies worldwide, dedicated to educating consumers, architects, designers, specifiers and builders in the uses and benefits of wood flooring. NWFA members receive the best in educational training, benefits, technical resources, and networking, to advance their professionalism and success. The NWFA is located at 111 Chesterfield Industrial Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO 63005, and can be contacted at 800.422.4556 (USA & Canada), 636.519.9663 (local and international), or online at www.nwfa.org.