NAFCD Welcomes Experts to the 2019 NAFCD Annual Convention
CHICAGO – The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is excited to host recognized subject matter experts to the 2019 NAFCD Annual Convention, November 12-14 in New Orleans.
These established speakers will provide attendees a solid understanding of the latest leadership, economic, marketing, sales and technological trends.
• Alan Beaulieu: Alan Beaulieu is considered one of the country’s most informed economists and principal at NAFCD's partner company ITR Economics. Alan will discuss thinking and planning for economic changes before they happen.
• Walter Bond: For nearly two decades, Walter Bond has been a premiere expert on peak performance as the CEO of Walter Bond Worldwide. Bond will discuss how to enhance teamwork for the greater good of the organization.
• Scott Klososky: Scott Klososky, founding partner of Future Point of View, specializes in helping leaders see the world in new ways through his speaking, consulting and books. Klososky's presentation will help attendees prepare for the digital transformation.
• Mike Marks: Mike Marks has 30 years of experience providing business advisory services to wholesaler-distributors and manufacturers that sell through them. Marks, who is currently managing partner at Indian River Consulting, will share a unique B2B model of how branding actually works in this industry.
• Kathryne Newton Ph.D.: Dr. Kathy Newton is a professor at Purdue University as well as an accomplished speaker, consultant and author. Newton's presentation will focus on the difficult decisions managers must make when analyzing employee productivity.
• Mac Fulfer: Mac Fulfer is the founder Amazing Face Reading and a popular speaker who gives presentations on face reading in business. Fulfer will show attendees how to use face reading as an advantage in face-to-face interactions.
“We are thrilled to welcome some of the best names in training and consulting to this year's convention,” says Kevin Gammonley, NAFCD Executive Director. “Each session will provide attendees with the trends, tools and knowledge they need to evolve their business.”
Learn more about the 2019 NAFCD Annual Convention at www.distributorconvention.org. Attendees can save up to $200 when they register by September 13.
About NAFCD The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is a North American, not-for-profit trade association serving distributors and suppliers of floor covering materials and related products. Its purpose is to enable wholesale floor covering distributors to be the most efficient, professional and profitable vehicle for bringing their suppliers' product to market resulting in the highest degree of customer satisfaction. NAFCD is dedicated to providing its members with opportunities to learn from each other, stay ahead of trends, and become better educated on ways to grow their business. For more information, visit www.nafcd.org.
CHICAGO – The 2019 NAFCD Annual Convention, taking place November 12-14 in New Orleans, is the premier event for strengthening partnerships between leading distributors and suppliers from the...read more
CHICAGO - Increasingly global competition and a shrinking labor market have made recruiting talent more difficult than ever. Today's distributors must employ new and effective strategies if they want to find...read more
CHICAGO – The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is pleased to announce the return of University of Innovative Distribution (UID) In-A-Day. Held on November 12 in conjunction with the...read more
CHICAGO - The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is pleased to announce the release of the 2019 Financial Benchmarking Report, a profitability analysis of NAFCD members designed to analyze...read more
CHICAGO - The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) has opened registration for the 2019 NAFCD Annual Convention, taking place November 12-14, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans in...read more