CALHOUN, Ga. September 10, 2018—Mohawk is reenvisioning the in-store experience for retailers in the age of the digital consumer. With Five Star, the next evolution of the Aligned Dealer program, Mohawk offers a turn-key in-store marketing solution to accelerate the sale.
“Consumers are shopping differently today – it’s no longer a linear path to purchase,” said Seth Arnold, vice president of residential marketing. “While digital has disrupted the consumer shopping journey, the one thing that remains unchanged is consumers are still going to the store to make their flooring purchases. The Five Star program is designed to connect the online to the in-store experience.”
Officially relaunching on January 1, 2019, Five Star will include:
• In-store support to make stores stand out in the market: Annual showroom updates that connect online stories with the in-store experience.
• Product support to give stores an advantage: Floorscapes and ColorCenter private label products plus enhanced warranties, including a 60-day satisfaction assurance.
• Retail best practices that help adapt to the latest trends: Case studies, industry research and a peer-to-peer network with other dealers.
• Consumer promotions that attract consumers and close sales: POP kits and customizable advertising to drive traffic during national sales.
• Marketing funds and discounts to save money: Accrue funds on qualified Mohawk hard and soft products to use for merchandising samples and marketing programs. Plus, receive discounts on digital services and products.
“For over 30 years, we have been creating partnerships with independent retailers that help them thrive in the ever-changing business landscape,” explained Arnold. “Five Star represents a new era of continued partnership. Built on the foundation of Floorscapes and ColorCenter, it reinforces our commitment to a best-in-class in-store experience. We have been paying attention and listening to what our retailers are telling us. Their voice is really shaping the future of Five Star.”
*The attached image is only a rendering of what a retail space may look like with Five Star.
To participate in Five Star, retailers must commit to supporting a mix of products and pay a quarterly fee. For more information, contact a Mohawk sales representative.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, hardwood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include Mohawk, American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Pergo, Unilin and Quick•Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.